Browse the latest editions and the archives of our two e-newsletters, Nonprofit Champion and Nonprofit Essentials below.
- Nonprofit Champion - May 30, 2023
- Nonprofit Essentials - May | Hiring military spouses, sneak peek at the workforce survey, planning for federal debt default?
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Click the links below to subscribe. Our newsletters are free for anyone to subscribe to. It’s part of our commitment to equity – ensuring that cost isn’t a barrier to any nonprofit professional getting access to the information they need to advance their mission.
Free biweekly updates on local, state, and federal policy and advocacy issues affecting nonprofits.
Free monthly newsletter sharing trends, tools, and insights on nonprofit operations and compliance.
Recent Editions of Nonprofit Champion
- May 15
- May 1
- April 17
- April 3
- March 20
- March 6
- February 21
- February 6
- January 23
- January 9, 2023
- December 12
- November 28
- November 14
- October 31
- October 17
- October 3
- September 19
- September 6
Browse more past editions of Nonprofit Champion
Recent Editions of Nonprofit Essentials
- April | New research on volunteers, end of pandemic relief, where nonprofits can keep cash, workforce survey.
- March | Prepare for economic turmoil, simplify data practices, new energy efficiency incentives, & a new website.
- February | Black History Month, new research reports, child care legislation in the states, and more
- January 2023 | Accountant Shortage, Website Accessibility, Fundraising Trends, SECURE 2.0 Act, and more
- December | Social Media Upheavals, Student Loan Rollercoaster, New FASB Rules on Leases, Top 2022 Articles, and more
- November | Hiring With Your Values, COVID-19’s Continuing Impact, Reader Survey, and more
- October | Cybersecurity Awareness, Preparing for Recession, New Mastercard Developments, Promoting Voting, and more
- September | New Mastercard Rules Affecting Nonprofits, Race to Lead Survey, Accessibility in Social Media, and more
- August | PSLF Waiver Deadline Looms, Democracy, Successful Internships, and more
- July | Learning from the Federal Government’s Equity Plan, Updates on Employee Classification, PSLF Deadline, and more