Browse the latest editions and the archives of our two e-newsletters, Nonprofit Champion and Nonprofit Essentials below.
- Nonprofit Champion - November 27
- Nonprofit Essentials - November | The importance of cash management, visual storytelling, two national webinar opportunities, and more
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Click the links below to subscribe. Our newsletters are free for anyone to subscribe to. It’s part of our commitment to equity – ensuring that cost isn’t a barrier to any nonprofit professional getting access to the information they need to advance their mission.
Free biweekly updates on local, state, and federal policy and advocacy issues affecting nonprofits.
Free monthly newsletter sharing trends, tools, and insights on nonprofit operations and compliance.
Recent Editions of Nonprofit Champion
- November 13
- October 30
- October 16
- October 2
- September 18
- September 5
- August 21
- August 30 | 2023 Nonprofit Workforce Survey Results: Communities Suffer as Nonprofit Workforce Shortage Crisis Continues
- August 7
- July 24
- July 10
- June 26
- June 12
- May 30
- May 15
- May 1
- April 17
- April 3
- March 20
- March 6
- February 21
- February 6
- January 23
- January 9
Recent Editions of Nonprofit Essentials
- October | AI in Fundraising, Building Support for Cybersecurity, Exciting Grants Reform Proposal, and more
- September | Workforce shortage solutions; key steps to strengthen organizations; goals for new development directors?
- August | Disasters in Hawai`i & elsewhere; performance evaluation; web traffic after a new site launches
- Special Edition | 2023 Nonprofit Workforce Survey Results: Communities Suffer as Nonprofit Workforce Shortage Crisis Continues
- July | PSLF is even better; affirmative action; gratitude and warning to funders; climate grant; & more
- June | New jobs data from Idealist, 4-day work week experience, 2022 giving plummets, BoardSource survey, more
- May | Hiring military spouses, sneak peek at the workforce survey, planning for federal debt default?
- April | New research on volunteers, end of pandemic relief, where nonprofits can keep cash, workforce survey.
- March | Prepare for economic turmoil, simplify data practices, new energy efficiency incentives, & a new website.
- February | Black History Month, new research reports, child care legislation in the states, and more
- January 2023 | Accountant Shortage, Website Accessibility, Fundraising Trends, SECURE 2.0 Act, and more
- December | Social Media Upheavals, Student Loan Rollercoaster, New FASB Rules on Leases, Top 2022 Articles, and more
- November | Hiring With Your Values, COVID-19’s Continuing Impact, Reader Survey, and more
- October | Cybersecurity Awareness, Preparing for Recession, New Mastercard Developments, Promoting Voting, and more
- September | New Mastercard Rules Affecting Nonprofits, Race to Lead Survey, Accessibility in Social Media, and more
- August | PSLF Waiver Deadline Looms, Democracy, Successful Internships, and more
- July | Learning from the Federal Government’s Equity Plan, Updates on Employee Classification, PSLF Deadline, and more