The National Council of Nonprofits (NCN) hosts a small number of webinars each year with a nationwide audience of nonprofit professionals, board members, volunteers, and sector supporters. Sponsor a webinar to advertise your business to the thousands of nonprofit professionals on our mailing list, several hundred to a couple thousand live viewers, with the potential to often reach hundreds more who register to view a later recording of the content. Your support helps with NCN’s commitment to equity, ensuring we can continue to provide these webinars for free.
NCN is the trusted go-to resource for the nonprofit sector, and our webinars amplify the visibility of timely issues and provide practical, accurate information to the nonprofit community. Past topics have educated nonprofits on accessing unprecedented COVID-19 relief via the CARES Act, the issue of student debt and Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), the urgency of government grants and contracting reforms, and much more. Speakers bring creditability and expertise from both the national and state levels.
What you’ll receive in exchange for each sponsorship level.
Platinum Package: $10,000
- Recognition of your business on the webinar registration page of our website, including your logo and link to your business’ website.
- Recognition in all email and social media communications about the event.
- A 20-second advertisement of your business at the beginning of the webinar, read by our moderator.
- “Sponsored by [your business name]” included in the webinar’s title.
Gold Package: $5,000
- Recognition of your business’ name on the webinar registration page of our website.
- Recognition of your business’ name in email communications about the event.
- A 10-second advertisement of your business at the beginning of the webinar, read by our moderator.
For More Information
If you are interested in sponsoring a future webinar, please fill out this brief interest form. If a webinar opportunity arises that matches with your business, we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Thank you for your interest!