This event occurred on March 31, 2020. A recording and other resources can be found below:
- Recording of "Federal Coronavirus Relief Bills: What Do They Mean for Nonprofits?"
- Slide deck from "Federal Coronavirus Relief Bills: What Do They Mean for Nonprofits?"
- Analysis of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) (Pub. L. 116-136)
- Loans Available for Nonprofits in the CARES Act
- How Nonprofits Can Utilize the New Federal Laws Dealing with COVID-19, Nonprofit Quarterly, Mar. 26, 2020
- Self-Insured Nonprofits and Unemployment Insurance, David Heinen, North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
- Analysis of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
March 31st, 2020 from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM